10 April 2009

at last


Thanks to a new and improved rota starting next week, I've finally finished my last 10 day stretch at the workhouse. I really struggle to keep motivated during these longer stints but no more excuses. Probably should have run more this week, especially after yesterdays boozy slippery slope that culminated in a lot of french stick, tortilla and The Big Lebowski.

A weekend of traveling around the country visiting relatives and over indulging will hopefully see me eager to pound the pavement next week.

...the dude abides...

3 comments:

Runningbear said...

All that hard work makes the time off feel more special don't you think?! Hope you can relax and enjoy the sunshine. Am sat eating a sliver of left over Lemon Torte from last night's dinner. It's a great recipe if you're into baking - if you're interested I've linked the recipe:

http://www.waitrose.com/recipe/Santiago_Almond_Torte_with_Lemon_Syrup.aspx

Red Bike said...

I don't mind being in work too much when it raining heavily (all last week) but when its hot and sunny out I can't wait to get out!

kate said...

thanks running bear-i do like baking but i like the eating more. luckily i have a partner who likes to bake even more ;)